Answered Prayer

Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.
These saying gave a big impact in my life. I was only 17 when I met this guy in college.  He’s 24 years old, good looking and very sweet. When he courts me, I didn’t think twice, I gave my answer to him. We’ve been so in love. I thought no one’s gonna separate us. He even asked me to marry him. But I was so young that time. He told me that he will wait for me until I reached 18, until that day came. It was a big nightmare of my life.
I have my class that day but my professor didn’t came so I rashly went out to the door and go to my BF’s pad which is only a walking distance from our school. As I reached his pad, his maid open the door for me and shocked that I was there. I asked him about my BF and she told me that he’s in the room with another girl. I hurriedly went to his room and found out that it was true. What hurts me most is that the girl he was having an affair is my best friend which is also his cousin’s girl.  It really breaks my heart. I broke up with him that day.
I thought it was the end of my life. I really love the guy but he betrayed me. I told my sister that I won’t be able to love again but she told me its part of life. You will not know what really love is when you didn’t experienced getting hurt. From then on, I know that someday, the right guy will come into my life.
After a year, I got hook on “chat world”. I had Bf’s on “chat” or “ym” but I’m not serious on it because I know that nothings serious on chat world. I was just enjoying myself for me to forget what happen. But I didn’t know that one of my Bf in chat is serious with me. One time, he surprised me in school with flowers and teddy bear. I didn’t know him until he approached me and introduced himself to me. I was so overwhelmed because he travels for two hours just to meet me in person.  I gave myself a chance to know the guy. I don’t love him but still gave him the chance to prove that he is worthy for my love.
As time goes by, I fell in love with him and didn’t expect that he will love me that much in return. I love him every single day of my life. He’s the man I’ve been dreaming of. He’s my best friend, my lover, my shock absorber, a good listener and a good adviser. He’s my everything. We've been together for 6 years now and I’m happy and contented with him although we don’t see each other that much but I know in my heart that someday, we will live our lives together.  I prayed for a long time to find someone like him. Someone willing to fight for me, someone to make me smile and someone who I know truly loves me. Now I know that I already have an answered prayer. God really knows my heart’s desire. I thank God for giving him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.