Sorry...


My love, I'm so sorry for being a baggage for you to carry, I'm sorry for the times that you thought I ignore you but truly I'm not. Sorry if I don't understand your point when we get arguments, for the painful words that I accidentally say to you but really I don't mean it! I'm just angry. Sorry for the  promises that I make when I am happy  but take this for granted, nonetheless, I do my very best to make those happen. For the times you think I don't care about you but in my heart I really do. Sorry If I don't know how to show my love for you the way you want. My love for you is overflowing like the water in pail when it is full, there's so much drops of water that hard to catch with these simple hands. Even how I close my hands, I still cannot hold them all. Maybe I don't know how to express this feelings in a right way but I really love you so. I'm sorry if I act like a child whose only want in life is to play, maybe sometimes I forgot that I am already a man, thanks for understanding me even I go beyond your limit. Thanks for being there for me to remind me for what I really am, for what I should be. I am happy to stay by your side for a life time, to have more moments with you, to share sweet moments and to face our problems together. To  hold still into our promises and vows. To express the God's gift in our life as husband and wife, as a partner, for richer or for poorer.
Please do extend your limitations for the kind of partner like me, I promise to you that my love and the whole I am will stay by your side forever, to grow old with you. I do love you not for the rest of your life but for the rest of mine. I love you!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.