Memories of you

Sometimes I wonder if you are thinking about me. Ever since the day we have went our separate ways my life has felt so incomplete, I don't feel the same without you in my life. Things feel out of place and tend to never be right. Ever since the day I met you I've always carried a miraculous smile on my face. And now that you are gone. My smile has lost it's place. You are something special. Someone I have never met before. And the more that I think of you. I start to miss you even more. I guess I need you here by my side. To give me comfort and to make me feel whole. To bring that smile I once used to wear. To provide me with memories we both can share. I wish you were here so I can hold you in my arms. To keep you close and to keep my heart warm. You were like my angel and to me you still are. You've made me feel hope and healed my scars. Thank you for all the memories, Ms. Hello Kitty, Ice Cream, The Places, The Church, and for the unforgettable moments we shared.I just want to forget you but memories of you invade my heart...


by: Louie Cyril Braza Tonguia

No comments:

Post a Comment

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.