Three Words


For all the pain I keep within,
Hiding it with fake smiles and tears of joy,
Yet the tears are of pain and my heart is nothing but dust,
Slowly being swept away each day I arise from my nightmare filled sleep,

Now everytime I hear her voice I want to die,
Because I know I'll never hear those three words again,
Yet the three words that haunt me, keep me alive,
I wish for everyday to be my last, this pain it eats me alive.

I can't stand this pain, I can't cry these tears,
I don't want to live anymore, but she keeps me alive,
My soul slowly fades each time i feel you in me,
I wish for two things, one is to die and the other is for you to be happy... 
even if you can't find happiness in me anymore...

My love for you is destroying me,
I'm feeling like a candle burning away at both ends,
Only you can douse the flames of the wicks,
I'll never say these three words to anyone else... I love you 



1 comment:

  1. My love for you is destroying me,
    I'm feeling like a candle burning away at both ends,
    Only you can douse the flames of the wicks,
    I'll never say these three words to anyone else... I love you ....

    ***this is what i really feel right now... and its hard.. ive been like a walking zombie for almost a month.. i always told my self im ok.. ill be ok.. but the truth is.. im not.. after all what happenned to us... i wish he still here.. i miss him so much.. and i will always love him...

    ReplyDelete

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.