Reaching out

I tried to reach out and let you lift me
I lay back and I let you kiss me
But in my mind I was running in fear
I closed off my brain, couldn't let you near
And then I calmed down, opened my door
But you don't seem to want me like you did before
So yet again I've lost a chance
Again my fear has killed my romance
And so I'll sit there feeling alone
I'll text you when I'm on my way home
And hope you reply and show me you care
Tell me you wish you could have been there
Tell me you wish that I was with you
I'll smile and reply that I wish it too
Maybe I'm settling, maybe I'm cruel
But it woke something inside of me being with you
I'd give it a chance, a least have a try
Because I do actually like you, it isn't a lie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.