Many days of knowledge

There is many days of knowledge inside this heart of mine. A concrete love made frozen in the midst of time. This love i speak about carelessly crafting in world of chaos, exists in the linings of my lullaby to others. It just seems to be a fairytale gone and lost. Soaring high and flying low, it plays notes of melody upon this sky of blue with angelic voices singing along. The lines of gravity that love so beautiful. Soon my sky turns from blue to a gray then a black and my heart crumbles under the storm. It falls into pieces of many threats of heartache seemed so far away, but here they conquer now. Casting shadow like tumors upon the happiness i had and thrashing every bit into a hole of darkness. I see the pity on many eyes that i pass, just wanting to suffocate me into a swirling mixture of cloudness. Memories and deafening sobs of a throbbing heart. The greatest moments of time collapse upon each other and remain hidden in the overflowing closet of my lingering soul. I just created a fantasy once, Magical inside this confused mind that i used to own and now i suffer from delusional thoughts that you would be walking back into my life that once real. What remains now is the many days of knowledge inside this heart of mine. A broken love made healing by the midst of time.


by: Louie Cyril Braza Tonguia

No comments:

Post a Comment

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.