A dedicated love for Deokman


I was living in my own world till you came,
A woman of stranger hiding all of its pain,
An occurrence of between your life and death,
Saving you is a choice to me that is left.


I don’t know why I had done this,
This is not me; this is not what I expect
But I know for sure this time I shouldn’t miss,
This is a chance of proving myself to a bunch of heck

As days passed by of knowing and helping you,
I am always with a feeling of something new,
Something that makes me follows through
Of your dreams, your worth and missions too.

When I am with you, I can do all things with conviction,
Foolishness may include but you accept me as I am,
I maybe confused, hurt and lacks attention,
But you’re there; making me feels like a man.

But how can I ever let you know,
I am falling for you so much even so?
That I cannot be just your loving friend,
When you’re in love with someone else?

I had to try it every time,
To hide the pain I feel inside,
I know to myself I cannot lie,
The way you caress him makes me die.

I know you can’t love me I know its not now
But Ill be here for you although you can’t be mine
If loving you could make me a promise vow,
I will wait for you till d end of time.

signed: Bidam


By: Jacel Estudillo Agaser

No comments:

Post a Comment

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.