Last Words

I'm sorry I cant be everything you want but no matter what I will always love you. I never believed love over the air but when I started to talk to you I fell started to feel things I have never felt. When I say I love you, I mean it, I swear on Gods name I love you so much I would cut 100 times for you. I never wanted you to get hurt so please don't cry over me with sorrow . when ever you feel alone you just play that song and get on with your life. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I mean that with all my heart. I will never love a girl like I love u. its amazing you have made me laugh and also blush. That's why I think I'm not good enough for u. everyday I close my eyes and tears come down to my face because I know I will never be the one you want and I will never be good enough for you . I cried so many times over you in a good way that is its so hard letting go of the one u love but u cant hold on to something forever, you see love is like a butterfly you hold it to tight it will crush, hold it to lose then it will fly free. 
Well about a week after this you would have forgotten me, but I will never ever forget you and that is a promise. I am lost without you but when I think about you I start thinking good things about life. You will NEVER EVER understand how I feel about you because I can't describe it but if there was one word to describe you that would be a gift from above. Someday I cut and thinking about life was a mess but when I talk to you. I feel like everything is going right for me. swear to me!, you will never cry over me in sorrow or think all this was your fault because nothing of this is your fault. You are always in my mind, heart and soul for ever and ever... 

By: Louie Cyril Braza Tonguia

No comments:

Post a Comment

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.