One of my perfect birthday

Feb 05, 2011

Yesterday, the day after my birthday, my family and I hang out together. We strolled our daughter and took her in her first experience watching a cinema. It's the walt disney movie  entitled Tangled. For me, it's my greatest experience ever, because it is also our 1st time to watch a 3D movie. It's not about the movie or watching in a 3D cinema that I really wanted. It's more about the bonding and the moment I spent together with them. It is one of my perfect birthday celebration I ever had.It's very simple yet, meaningful. Our relationship as a family is my precious treasure. I'm sharing this to you because I want to express how I felt when I am with my family. Most especially my wife. Even sometimes I don't know how to express how much she's important to me, I still want her presence right beside me. I love her the way she is. The very person who was created just for me, to live with for the rest of our life... Thank God for another precious gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.