One More Moment

Just this one moment I ask this from you,
just one more time to show you my love is true.
I will set aside all the word of anger you have said,
just grant me this last place in time before I am dead.
I will not proclaim the hate I feel inside,
let me hold you close and have you be at my side.
You left me when I needed you the most.
In tears I begged you to come just this one last time,
forget your hate and I will forgive your crime.
Take my hand like you have done before,
see into my dieing eyes and see into my heart’s core.
I have loved no other like I have ever loved you,
now life has set its stage for me and I know what I must do.
My body weakens and my spirit can now be laid to rest,
for lover, friend and mate you are the very best.
I close my eyes and whisper these last words to you,
for I have and will always love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.