The only letter for my friends!


It was a letter for friends on my high school days.
I was on my 2nd year high school ,2001 when I met him as transferee in our school who came from a private school somewhere here in manila, if I'm not mistaken. He's name is "Gregorio Florencio". On the first day of school everything in us is on the good shots! As the days passed by, our relationship as a classmate  turned into friendship without knowing each other. Until are friendship  multiplied and became a small company and we called it SMB friends. Those members of this company got closed together and we treated each other as brothers and sisters (echos!, because I know behind those closeness there was another meaning for some members. But still it was a good bonding for us and good memories to keep!). Unfortunately, because of some circumstances this company broke in a very short period of time, yet the memories that we shared together never fades. Although we take different paths, I know that this friendship will remain forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.