Pagibig ko!


My family that I reserved my love and time. The reason why my strength will always remain to continue my life as graveyard shift worker. Even sometimes I feel tired and sick to my daily routine over and over again. My dreams that I forced to come true no matter what. Sometimes we have an arguments and misunderstanding between me and my wife and we feel like there's no tomorrow after fight. But after that, love will prevailed to reconcile us and talk about the problem in a nice and calm way. Sometimes who is sinner is not a matter, what matters a lot is who will make a move to fix what ever need to fix, who will approach for reconciliation, who will make a move to bring back the sweetness and heat of love that still inside in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When your feelings starts to overflow and you give effort and attention to someone or anything, It will be a serious issue of love.